Individual endowment requests may not exceed $300.00 per applicant every other year. Special awards will be considered on a case by case basis.
Applications will be approved by the ACFPPC Board of Directors (BOD).
- Application window for endowments is a minimum of (3) months prior to the activity
- Endowments will be awarded both annually and on a needs basis
- Applicant must be a current member of the ACF Pikes Peak Chapter for no less than one year prior to applying
- Applicant must have attended a minimum of 50% of chapter meetings within the current year and have volunteered for at least one chapter culinary community event
- Verification of attendance and volunteerism will be conducted by ACFPPC BOD
- Endowments must only be used for professional growth or chapter representation activities
- Approved activities include:
- Conference attendance
- Seminar attendance
- Competition attendance
- Convention attendance
- Continuing education credits
- Others upon approval by BOD
- Applicants must provide a PERSONAL ESSAY
- This essay will include explanation of the intended endowment use, benefit to the applicant and benefit to the chapter
- Example of benefit to the chapter:
- Applicant may provide a short personal presentation at an ACFPPC meeting sharing their experience and/or new-found expertise
- Endowment funds will be awarded prior to the completion of the activity whenever possible based on need
- One endowment of no more than $300.00 will be awarded per applicant per every other year
- Example: an individual awarded the max endowment for 2018 will not be eligible to apply again until 2020
Completed applications should be emailed to Kathy Anderson, ACFPPC Endowments Chair, at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by the BOD and applicants will be notified within (30) days whether approval has been given.